Service of outsourcing, interpreted as entrusting the tasks and responsibilities of Data Protection Officer to iSecure experts, stands for the most effective way of cooperation. The biggest advantage for a customer is the fact, that he or she gains personal data processing security in reasonable cost.
Choosing the IOD outsourcing service, the customer gains constant legal and IT support, consisting of:
- advisory services related to regulations and good practices in aspects of personal data protection
- performing regular audits to verify if the customer’s organization is compliant to the law regulations and to internal procedures, which the complex security policy is composed of
- providing periodical trainings, increasing the personnel awareness to the obligations concerning personal data processing
- developing the procedures concerning personal data protection
- acting on behalf of the customer in front of PUODO, including the assistance during controls, running correspondence, reporting incidents, carrying out consultations
- investigation of complaints filed against the customer, related to personal data processing activities.
In terms of RODO (GDPR) regulations, within the IOD outsourcing the following tasks would also be provided:
- informing and advising the controller or the processor and the employees who carry out processing of their obligations pursuant to GDPR and to other Union or Member State data protection provisions,
- monitoring compliance with GDPR, with other Union or Member State data protection provisions and with the policies of the controller or processor in relation to the protection of personal data, including the assignment of responsibilities, awareness-raising and training of staff involved in processing operations, and the related audits,
- providing advice where requested as regards the data protection impact assessment and monitor its performance pursuant to art. 35 by GDPR,
- cooperation with supervisory authority,
- ongoing advisory services within the scope of personal data protection pursuant to GDPR and implementing acts.